Sign in to follow this  
hansendesign

Cannot upload a Feature Background Image

hansendesign

I have been trying to upload a feature background image but it will just not upload. This is a new Platform Pro install as I just purchased it a few days ago. I have tried disabling all my plugins, removed all my custom css, I have tried disabling the AJAX saving in Misc Settings. I even tried to reload the images in the preloaded sample feature posts but they will not reload either. I have been able to upload images in all the regular posts no problem. Here is a screen shot of the issue: http://t.co/peOTmxnx

catrina
Have you tried installing and activating PlatformBase (the child theme available on your LaunchPad account) and uploading images there to see if the problem persists?

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

hansendesign
Hi Catrina, thanks for responding to my question. Per your suggestion I tried activating Platform Base and then uploading an image into a feature post. It still does not work. Do you have any other ideas? Thank you, Mike

Simon
The uploader uses the same function as the wordpress media uploader, if you can upload there, it should work for the featured images too.

hansendesign
I was working in Chrome, when I switched to Firefox the problem was resolved. Must be a rights issue in the Chrome browser.

Rob
Glad you got that fixed!

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur