Sign in to follow this  
jwhittaker

Universal Side Bar and Content Area Alignment

jwhittaker

I am new to Wordpress and Pageline, I started yesterday.... I am having a problem aligning to tops of Universal Side Bar with the content area, it seams though the side bar is taking up the entire width of the page and the content area is being added after. What I would like is the side bar and content area to share the tops with the menu navigation. Here is one of the pages I am working on, if it requires css editing can you point me to where that is installed as well. Thanks http://theinfinitevisiongroup.biz/store

catrina
In which template are you adding the Universal Side Bar in PlatformPro > Template Settings?

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

jwhittaker
In Template setup under Feature Page, I have Secondary Nav Universal Sidebar and content area as widgets

catrina
If you want the Universal Sidebar to appear on the side besides the content, you'll need to add it a Sidebar template (listed in the dropdown menu).

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

jwhittaker
I had that selected, but for some reason it did not work having it on the universal sidebar but did work on the primary sidebar, thank you for your help