Sign in to follow this  
miss_pia

add a line to "highlight" section

miss_pia

Hi there, I want to add a line to the "highlight" section. it now has two lines. I wanted to have three line. the line i want to add should be the same fonts style as the first line, i think it is georgia, but a bit smaller and in the color of the third line (grey). is that possible? i guess i have to add some css somewhere - is it necessary to install the child theme first? please explain ti as to explain it to a complete idiot ;)

catrina
It'd be best to install the child theme first for many reasons. if you don't have it yet, you'll need to download it from your LaunchPad account. It comes as a zip file, so you'll need to unzip it and once it's unzipped, you can add it the wp-content > themes directory in your WordPress install (please refer to this tutorial for more specific child theme installation instructions: http://www.pagelines.com/docs/theme-installation). Can you post a link to your site?

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

miss_pia
hi catrina, i managed to get several highlights by adding some code in the highlight section. however i haven t installed a child theme but used the other one. will all my settings get lost if i activate the child theme now? http://arewethereyet.de/

Rob
No. You can always go back and forth between the two, but the child should pick up most of it.

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur