Sign in to follow this  
tindel

Pagelines 2.0 and wp-ecommerce plugin

tindel

I wanted to see if you can give away wether or not the wp-ecommerce plugin will work with the newest edition 2.0 of pagelines. Such a great plugin, but never could get it to work on the 1.x platform pro. Please let me know if this might have been tested. Just bought the 2.0 upgrade and looking forward to it.

catrina
I am not sure whether or not it'll work on 2.0 but there will be an alternative e-commerce solution.

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

tindel
looking forward to see it. Have been trying to find a solution that would work for a simple ecommerce for my site. Thanks.

greggsky
Is there a timeframe on when the Pagelines ecommerce solution with be available? And what ecommerce plugin is it based on? Wondering if I can cound on it for a job I'm working on.

jvheintze
I'm also very interested in decent eCommerce capabilities via Pagelines for several upcoming projects. It would be very helpful to consider a plugin base which can adapted to international regulations (and especially german law) as well quite easily without hassling with individual subversioning of the code itself. We have here special regulations e.g. showing tax, precise shipping cost and explitly accepting "Terms of Service" before making the final purchase and some more details to take care of.

MissT
A time frame on the Pagelines own eCommerce solution would be great - is it weeks, months or years away? A rough cope would be good to know.

tindel
I still cant get any ecommerce plugin to work correctly. is there any word on an ecommerce plugin from pagelines?

greggsky
I think its really important that we get a sense on how to proceed with ecommerce utilizing the pagelines framework. Can someone in the know please give us a sense of how long it will be until there is a best practice in this regard?

Danny
We have recently released our JigoShop compatibility plug-in, I have provided you with a link! http://www.pagelines.com/store/plugins/pagelines-jigoshop/

Please search our forums, before posting!

jsruby22
JigoShop compatibility plug-in not working for me