Sign in to follow this  
anlinares

Sidebar Widgets

anlinares

I don't know what happened but all of my text widgets are disappearing on all pages but the home page. You can see what the sidebar should look like on all pages on the home page. But for some reason the MailChimp widget is the only widget showing up on the other pages. The rest of the sidebar info is just in text widgets. My universal sidebar at the top of the home page with the social icons is also disappearing on the other pages. Any clue? I'm sure this is user-error but I've been wordpressing for 3 days without much of a break so I think it is all running together. After this I'm stepping away and grabbing a beer.... for at least an hour!

catrina
Which version of PlatformPro + Base are you running and which version of WordPress do you have? Did you make any changes to the files?

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

anlinares
PlatformPro 1.5.3 and PlatformBase 1.4.1 (are those supposed to be different?) WordPress Version 3.2.1 I edited wp-config.php because I was getting a fatal error about something regarding memory. Searched through WP forums and called my host and got it to work by adding this line: define('WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '96M');

Danny
So your sidebars were visible before adding that code to your wp-config.php ? Also some of your text widgets appear empty and the others have image links in them, they aren't showing up as the the image path isn't working, you currently have this for your images. [code] images/contribute.png [/code] Try adding a forward slash to all your image paths and refresh your page. [code] /images/contribute.png [/code]

Please search our forums, before posting!

anlinares
Uhm... I'm an idiot. Don't even know how they were showing up on my home page. Haha! That did the trick. Thanks so much! Also did my first successful url change without screwing anything up so pretty happy about that! www.pattydemos2012.com