Sign in to follow this  
tufts_16

How do I change the URL for the Footer Logo (Show a logo in the footer) - NOT the Pagelines leaves -

tufts_16

How do I change the URL for the FOOTER LOGO (from settings/show a logo in the footer) (NOT the pagelines leaves)? I've tried the jQuery footer script. Did not work. I tried taking the "section.footer_nav.php" out of base and putting in the sections folder of custom child theme after updating the following code: Did not work. function section_template() { ?>

<?php if(pagelines_option('footer_logo') && VPRO):?> <?php bloginfo('name');?> <?php else:?>

<?php bloginfo('name');?>

<?php endif;?>
Can someone please help me make my footer logo go to a different URL? http://sites.tufts.edu/techconnect/ Thank you so much. I've tried several things and nothing seems to work and I've read through all the support questions that were similar, and tried them and they have not worked. Thanks, Cole

Rob
Cole, I used a full width sidebar (or universal sidebar) placed in the footer template area and used a table inside a text widget to get my footer the way I wanted it. Simply drag either the full width or universal sidebar into the Site Footer in Template Setup. Then, in Appearance > Widgets, drag a text widget over to that sidebar. Inside that text widget, place your table containing the columns and rows as you like them. If you don't like tables, try DivUp Content or Easy Columns plugin. Just add your logo where you want it, and any text/links as you desire.

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur