Sign in to follow this  
fkpress

someone using PixoPoint Theme Integrator with platform pro?

fkpress

i am going to use PixoPoint Theme Integrator on my page www.puffbohne.de - but i don't know where to place the codesniplets, i have to admit. can someone help me?

Rob
First, you should visit http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/pixopoint-theme-integrator/ where you'll find that the plugin you're attempting to use is no longer compatible with WP. It is only good to version 3.0.5 and Wordpress is up to 3.2.1. Additionally, users have cited it as broken with none saying it works. You may wish to find a different plugin to achieve the goals you have for that one.

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur

fkpress
oh, thats sad. i don't know and i could not find another plugin to share header and footer of wordpress with my vbulletin-forum. any hints on that? or somebody who integrated it like i want to?

catrina
Hm, I'm not familiar with any plugins that achieve the same goals. Have you tried getting in touch with the plugin creator to see if he's going to come up with a compatible version at some point in the future?

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse