Sign in to follow this  
mystylist

Is there a way to integrate blog posts into the Pagelines Features?

mystylist

Hi All, I've had a few problems with Pagelines today! The major issue is that I am trying to integrate my blog posts with the Pagelines Features slider bar. I want to place the bar on my home page, so that people can see my recent posts, and click straight through to my blog. Is this possible? Also, is there a way to get my blog posts to show up as posts, rather than lists of links on my blog page? Thank you for your help. Wordpress 3.2.1 Platform Pro Mac OX

Kate
Hello, First off, about the features: the way the Features are designed, they are their own post type and must be input separately. So, unfortunately what you're asking isn't a built-in feature to PlatformPro. As far as the blog page goes: my guess is you have checked/unchecked the wrong items ;) Go to Settings->Blog and Posts. On that settings panel you'll see a list of options regarding where you want excerpts and/or full posts to show. Make sure you've checked your desired options.

mystylist
Hi Kate, Thanks for getting back to me. So instead of entering the posts as blog posts, should I enter them as featured posts? Thank you for your assistance.

kastelic
Check PlatformPro -> Feature Settings -> Feature Post Source. If you select Use Post Category, you can have a certain category of posts populate the slider.