Sign in to follow this  
davebaileymail

IBlog4 - Can't find pro.css file.

davebaileymail

I am using firebug to figure out how to change the height of my feature slider. I have tried suggestions to edit custom css in the "custom code" of the "theme options". This is the code I used: #feature .hentry { background: none repeat scroll 0 0 #FFFFFF; height: 357px; overflow: hidden; } #feature .fmedia { float: right; height: 357px; margin-left: 480px; width: 535px; } Then, when using firebug, it appears the "custom css" entered is overridden by the "pro.css" file, as the new code I have entered has a line threw it. When I go into the theme "Editor", there is no pro.css file. There is also no pro folder. The only css file I see is the style.css. I am using IBlog4pro, and am not sure if the file has a different name. Thanks for any help... 3 hours at this and I'm going a little crazy. The website is http://www.elkoeventplanner.com/Bailey/

davebaileymail
Solved my own problem... The correct code should look like this: body #feature .hentry { background: none repeat scroll 0 0 #FFFFFF; height: 357px; overflow: hidden; } body #feature .fmedia { float: right; height: 357px; margin-left: 480px; width: 535px; }

Jenny
Glad you were able to figure the problem out on your own! :)

Jenny :: Web designer at Simple Mama (follow me at @simplemamacom)

Check out Share Me, a social sharing add-on for DMS that is super simple to set up.