Sign in to follow this  
akira

How to display an icon on the Navi Bar.

catrina
Do you want to use a smiley image on a menu item link itself (to replace text) or just on the empty space in the nav bar?

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

akira
I want to use smiley on a menu item link. For example, ???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?”‚?—?TOP?”‚?—?About us?”‚?—?Support?”‚?—?etc?”‚ ---------------------------------- ?—????icon

catrina
Do you have the images saved already? They can incorporated using CSS. Also, is this the same question as the one in your other thread? If so, would you rather communicate here since you've already responded here?

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

akira
Other questions, summarized this way. I was just writing the code in the emoticon menu, can I see the emoticons in the menu bar? For example, : 1234: TOP ??» ": 1234:" is emoji code. Like, by writing to the menu.

catrina
Just to clarify: What code were you writing and what is the emoticon menu? Are you editing a file directly?

Designer | Catrina Dulay