Sign in to follow this  
abbypanda

How to fix banner

abbypanda

How do I fix my banner. If you look closely it shows text in the middle. How do I remove that? also how do I move the navigation up so its right under the banner instead of some space? Thanks in advance.

Jenny
Please provide us with a link to your site.

Jenny :: Web designer at Simple Mama (follow me at @simplemamacom)

Check out Share Me, a social sharing add-on for DMS that is super simple to set up.

abbypanda
abbymalone.com sorry about that I am still working on it

Rob
Abby, do you have Firebug for Firefox? (http://www.getfirebug.com) You should have it to view your site. I'm looking at the banner and find spaces ( -type) above and below it. Looks okay in Firefox. Is there something specific you see that we should know about to fix?

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur

abbypanda
Thank you, I tried firefox and it looks the same. look in the middle of the banner, where it has my name in purple, you will see some text that says "abby". thats what I named my banner, but how can I make that text not show up??? also theres still space between the buttons and banner, how can I move the buttons up to touch the banner?

abbypanda
Great news I was able to remove that banner. One more question: How do I remove the pagelines leaf logo at the footer?