Sign in to follow this  
ferdmaster

I want to use soapbox_callout in Boxes instead of Soapboxes

ferdmaster

Hi there! This is my page: http://www.ngojobs.at/home I am using boxes on this page, and I would like to add these buttons that are available in soapboxes. For instance I want the link "Zum Verzeichnis" to be used with the soapbox_callout (or the "fancybox") button. Is there any way to do this? I just the want the links to look nicer. If it's not possible, any other suggestions how to enhance look of the link through html to make it look similar to soapbox_callout? Btw, I don't have the fancybox-plugin installed and honestly I did not understand if and why I would need this... Thanks! Ferdinand

catrina
The style can be imitated using CSS. You'll need to add text links to the boxes (links for the buttons) below the box's text content. From there, the CSS style can be created for them.

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

ferdmaster
Ok, I've created the link now (sorry, forgot to do that before). But coukld you give me some instructions of WHERE to put the code. I could maybe figure which code I have to put using Firebug , but I wouldn't know where to put the code. In the Custom CSS field in the PlatformPro settings? (I only want certain links to use this blue button, not all)

catrina
The CSS code would need to be added to Custom Code > Custom CSS in PlatformPro settings. The CSS code should look something like this: [code]span.boxlinkbutton {background-color: #BLUECOLORHERE; border-bottom: 1px solid #000; border-right: 1px solid #000;}[/code] (Note: The styling isn't exact - it'll need to be tweaked) For the links you added in the boxes, you'll need to add this around each one so that it looks like this: [code]TEXT[/code] Just add it to the links that you want styled with the blue button.

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

ferdmaster
thanks so far catrina, I'm "almost" there. don't know how to get the text color to white...?

catrina
Oops, forgot that. Add this inside the span.boxlinkbutton CSS (it could be after "border-right: 1px solid #000;"): [code]color: #fff;[/code]

Designer | Catrina Dulay

ferdmaster
That's what I tried but it doesn't do. Maybe because it's a link and the standard link color is some kind of blue...?