Sign in to follow this  
garrell

Warning: Invalid argument

garrell

On the "Global Options" page, the "Default Theme Color Scheme" section the following is displayed; " Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /webroot/y/o/yogabody/getrolfed/www/wp-content/themes/iblogpro/core/admin/admin_functions.php on line 312". In fact, the error shows up on the "Pages and Posts" page under the sections "Post Thumbnail Placement", "Post Excerpt Placement", and "Full Post Content Placement". The W3C Markup Validation Service shows no problems. Thanks in advance.

garrell
If it matters, the URL is "getrolfed.com". I'm just getting started here, and considering moving it all to PlatformPro :-D

catrina
Do you have any plugins activated? Perhaps you should try deactivating them and checking to see if the warnings persist.

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

garrell
No plugins activated. It's a fresh install of wordpress, and upload of iblogpro. Unless there are plugins already activated in the install or theme.

garrell
Could it be something to do with the hosting company server?

Rob
It could be a variety of causes from permissions to ownership, to the installation method to the hosting company's settings for your type of server. I'm pushing this to the developer for a look. He won't be on for a while, so please be patient. Thanks.

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur

garrell
Thank you. I did the install from the hosting service. Little Oak Hosting.

Rob
That may be the problem. Please contact them and ask what the permissions and ownership are for your WP installation and wp-content/themes/platformbase and platformpro. I suspect you do not have proper ownership or permissions. It may also be the version of PHP they have used. An installation via something like cPanel or Plesk may assign ownership to someone other than yourself specifically -nobody (the computer) and so changes you apply won't work. FTP installation is the best method. Let me know what they're saying.

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur

garrell
I'm using iblogpro, not the platformpro or platformbase, I might be confused about your second sentence.. Do have any knowledge of what the permissions should be for Wordpress or the iblogpro theme? I wonder if uninstalling wordpress through cPanel, and then reinstalling with ftp would cause any problems? Thanks for your help, I really appreciate it.

garrell
Turns out it could be the configuration of my little oak account. I have a shared hosting situation that may be causing the problem. They're looking into it now. Thanks again, garrell

garrell
Update: the hosting company tells me it's not a permissions issue. they asked me to uninstall and reinstall wordpress, and then install iblogpro. They are escalating the support ticket to an admin person. I'll let you know what happens.

Danny
Ok Garrell, thanks for keeping us updated.

Please search our forums, before posting!

garrell
Now the hosting company says the template probably needs an update. So, it's not them, it's you! This is great fun. You say, look at the hosting company, they say, look at the template. Do you recommend a hosting company that works well with your products?

garrell
From my hosting company: If you paid for this theme, you may want to ask the vendor to update their coding to current standards. The particular setting that caused the error was our server has 'arg_separator.input = ";&"' in the php.ini whereas their code requires it to be only "&". This may unfortunately limit your ability to use other themes or plugins that are coded correctly.