Sign in to follow this  
creolbuay

Posting data on upper most section of page

creolbuay

I notice that there is a stripe all the way to the top of pages in PlatformPro, usually it is black if left with default colors. I have looked all over and can't figure out what area that is or if it's possible to add data to that area. For example, I'd like to put a thin collage of pics or some text in it if possible. Thanks

kastelic
There is a hook there, I believe its called pagelines_before_site. If not try one of these: pagelines_before_html pagelines_before_site pagelines_before_page before_header pagelines_before_main Check here on information on how to use the hooks that are built into the framework: http://www.pagelines.com/docs/base-child-theme

creolbuay
Kastelic, Is there a way to use up the entire top area? See how there still remains a thin line of background above... Did I do this wrong? http://fiwebelize.com/ Here is the section from my header.php if it will help: ---- >
Our Belize ??“ Nuestro Belice ??“ Ons Belize ??“ Ton?« Belize ??“ Bizim Beliz ??“ Gure Belize ??“ Nostre Belize ??“ Na??a Belize ??“ Vores Belize ??“ Meie Belize ??“ Ang aming Belize ??“ Meid?¤n Belize ??“ Notre Belize ??“ Unsere Belize ??“ Nou Beliz ??“ Kami Belize ??“ ??r Bheil?­s ??“ Musu Beliza ??“ Nosso Belize
Thanks

catrina
That area can be moved up using CSS. Add this to Custom Code > Custom CSS: [code]div.top {margin-top: -5px;}[/code]

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse