Sign in to follow this  
bizint

Why cant I install a line in my page content area?

bizint

Started to cry now...I cant do anything I'm trying to do...*headbutts table* I have tried to install a line after or anywhere in my page content using

it wont go in arrrggghhhh it wont show even though its showing in html.....someone shoot me please http://www.businessinteriors.co.uk/betatest/wordpress/knowledge/news-blog/office-fit-out-and-refurbishment-news/ Just a line...my kingdom for a line when I ask for one...wwaahhhh

bizint
Seriously use firebug just to put it in...nothing shows?! Whyyyy???

Jenny
I can see the lines just fine. It may be the browser you're using. Works in FF for Mac. If you want to change the color, you can try adding some custom CSS, like: [code] hr { border-color: #E9E9E9; border-bottom: 1px solid #E9E9E9; }[/code] The border is very faint so you can change it to #000000 if you want to see it better. You can also make it bigger by changing the 1px to a higher number like 3px. And if you didn't realize, Firebug's changes aren't permanent, they are temporary to help you figure out what to add to your custom CSS.

Jenny :: Web designer at Simple Mama (follow me at @simplemamacom)

Check out Share Me, a social sharing add-on for DMS that is super simple to set up.

bizint
weird weird...the lines have mysteriously appeared....?! Thanks!