Sign in to follow this  
mandacay

StationPro - Nav font change header question

mandacay

I'm integrating your theme for my client. Questions: #1 - I see you use Cufon for WH, what about StationPro? I'd like to change the font for the main nav buttons. #2 - For the header custom image, how do I right align it? #3 - Is there any way to only apply to custom logo in the header for all pages EXCLUDING home? Thanks in advance for your help. M

mandacay

OR for question #1 - what is the best method to change the font for the main nav buttons?

mandacay

Adding another question #4 - I'd like to customize the text on the password page - where/how do I do that? For example: If my users click on the child page I've created, I want them to see this content: "<company> has a successful history in a variety of key industries and we have case studies to detail our work. The <company> case studies are protected files. ? If you are interested in our case studies, contact us to receive a password. ? Once you have the password, return to this page to view the case studies." Thank you in advance for your help! M

bryan-hadaway

This should cover questions 1-3: From your WordPress Admin, navigate to: Appearance > StationPro Options > Custom Code > Custom CSS and paste in and save this code #nav li a{font-family:fontname} .headerimage{float:right} .home{float:none} Change fontname to what you want to use, here are some web safe fonts to choose from: http://www.ampsoft.net/webdesign-l/WindowsMacFonts.html Question 4 may be out of the scope of what we can help with here. Thanks, Bryan

mandacay

Thanks for the quick response... I added that exact code. #1 - resolved. #2 - didn't work. Still left aligned on all pages. #3 - didn't work. Logo still on home page. #4 - How would we go about modifying this? Is it possible? Thanks. M

bryan-hadaway

1. Great 2. Looks, like you'll have to manually edit the header code. It's too difficult to explain and I can't enter your admin. You'll want to find professional help for customizations as advanced as 2 and 4 that is more than I can help you with through support. It shouldn't take a legitimate pro more than an hour or two for your updates. 3. Whoops, think I misunderstood, try:

.home .headerimage{display:none}

4. You'll have to hire someone off craigslist for example or look at some different plugins: http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/search.php?q=password+protected+areas&sort= Good Luck. Thanks, Bryan

mandacay

Hey - unfortuantely, the code you suggested didn't work. I looked into the source and played around... found that '.headline' works as opposed to '.headerimage'. This is what I've found that seems to be working perfect for #2 and #3. Can you think of any reason these changes are detrimental? .headline{float:right} .home .headline{display:none} As for #4 - Thanks. I didn't realize that page was so difficult to access. I'll research plug-in options. M

cmunns

font replacement will be in the new version of StationPro coming out soon. As a safety precaution I would test the site in different browsers since you made changes to some code. Aside from #4 did you get everything working?