Sign in to follow this  
trtllc

in not rendering in PlatformPro

trtllc

I am using the eShop plugin which uses and tags in its checkout page. The tags are not rendering in any ofmy browsers (IE, Firefox, Chrome, Chromium) when using the PlatformPro (PlatformBase) theme, but the do render when I use the Twenty11 theme. Do you have any suggestions for me?

Rob
May we have a link to your site and a link to an example page? Thanks!

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur

trtllc
http://brilliantivity.com/wireless-backup-camera/quickvu-backup-camera/ Add to cart and try to check out. The fieldsets around mailing information, additional information, and shipping information do not render the legends.

Rob
Your cart doesn't work. It defaults to 1 item, then gives an error. I tried manually including 1 item and it still offered an error. Even with 2 items... still an error: Error: The quantity must contain numbers only, with a 999 maximum. Your shopping cart is currently empty.

Rob
Okay. I'm looking in Firefox and I see fieldsets and legends, though I see the label for Mailing Address in the source, but I don't see the fieldset either. Let me bump this to a developer for a look.

Rob
Just got some feedback. Try adding the following line to your site in Dashboard > PlatformPro > Custom CSS in the CSS Rules area: [code].eshop legend {display:block;}[/code] If that doesn't work, then try this: [code].eshopcustdetails legend {display:block;}[/code]

Rob
Great!