Sign in to follow this  
geez

Nextgen gallery and pagetemplate question

geez

I have a nextgen slideshow gallery appearing on each post to display the post gallery. Each post has a custom field (carousel_ngen_gallery) that refers to a nextgen gallery. At the bottom of the page I just want to display all the thumbnails of the pictures in the gallery for printing etc - in addition tot he slideshow which appears at the top. I have written a function in functions.php to automatically show the gallery at the bottom of the post by using the custom field gallery id- see below. But it is only showing the post thumbnail and nothing else and the thumbnail url is not refering to the gallery directory at all. I have clearly done something stupid but I am not sure what. Anyone got any ideas? add_action('pagelines_loop_after_post_content', 'autogallerycube'); function autogallerycube(){ if( is_single($post)) { $gallery = get_post_meta($post->ID, 'carousel_ngen_gallery', true); $gal = $gallery; $gal = apply_filters('the_content', '[gallery='.$gal.']' ); echo $gal; } }

Rob
I would suggest you contact and engage one of our Pros for this as it requires a strong degree of customization. http://www.pagelines.com/pros

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur