Sign in to follow this  
tludi

** Update June 10 ** PageLines Forum Membership Upgrade

tludi

We are currently updating our purchasing process, account management, login systems and forum access. Current users have been issued a new user name and temporary password to log in to individual accounts. This allows only PageLines customers full access to the support forum. We have finally updated the forum to require customers to log in to make posts and see comments. Only main topics will be viewable to visitors who are not logged in. Thanks, Tim

scotman

Awesomeness! Thanks been hoping you guys would roll it out.

paymentsnetdirectukcom

Hi guys, Think it's a real shame that you will be closing off the forum to the public. One of the main reasons I went ahead and purchased the themes was that I could see into the forum before I was a customer to check out the level of problems people were having with your products and how well you responded to support requests. It was the awesome level of support in the forum that turned me into a customer. If I had tried to look and and was locked out for not being a paid up customer I would have run away and purchased somebody else's theme, and I'd hate it to see you guys loose out if other people start doing that now. Simon

bryan-hadaway

@Simon I'm not entirely sure, but I believe anyone will still be able to view the forum and solutions like normal, what will change is that to login and post to the support forum you will actually need to be a customer. Also, it might be worth mentioning that there are rarely support questions regarding anything being wrong with the themes, in fact about 8 out of every 10 questions are regarding something completely outside of the theme like how to add AdSense or Google Analytics or how to hide something etc. etc., but that's no problem... I love helping whenever I can regardless. And like you said you are a PageLines customer so we'll be here to help whenever you need us. Thanks, Bryan