Sign in to follow this  
Gavin_

Pagelines 2.0

Gavin_

Hi I purchased PlatformPro Developer 11/10/2010 LIFETIME Pagelines 2.0 maybe the next best thing since sliced bread. But I am not sure whether the best way to communicate this with your customers is through a blog post. If i had just responded to the bulk email I would have purchased something that I am not clear if I need to purchase or nor and at what discount. Feedback for pagelines >> Your development work is second to none, however, you communication could be improved...

Gavin_
anyone ? some guidance would be cool

Andrew
Totally, I agree. This was my fault.. We always try and do these things to sync with our press event at a conference like BlogWorld.. however, I didn't get to refine our message as well as i'd have liked. We'll send another email out tomorrow.

Andrew
Officially the policy for upgrades will be that anyone who bought PlatformPro after Sept. 15 is eligible for free upgrade. If you purchased before that, you'll get 40% off the pre-sale (email tomorrow) and 40% off the $197 price after we launch. As a final note, the sole reason for the price increase is because we plan on vastly improving support and community services and want to be able to continue giving folks the PageLines VIP treatment.

Gavin_
thanks for getting back. i have a newsletter saying it will be free as i am plus+ member but i don't think i am. will the discount be 40% off the pre-sale price of $95?

Gavin_
This is still confusing. You have two products for pre-launch 2.0 Pre-Order + PlatformPro $95 2.0 Pre-Order + PlatformPro Dev $175 I originally purchased PlatformPro Developer 11/10/2010 LIFETIME $175 Do I need 2.0 Pre-Order + PlatformPro Dev? or is the PlatformPro Dev the same as what I already have? Can I just buy 2.0 Pre-Order + PlatformPro $95 ? Happy to pay for an upgrade - and happy to take this offline if you would prefer - just send me an email. BTW if you should want help in making your communications better I would be happy to help

Danny
Hi Gavin, I think the answer you seek may be in this post here. http://www.pagelines.com/forum/discussion/15009/pagelines-2.0#Item_17

Please search our forums, before posting!

Gavin_
Hi Danny Thanks I did read that and i didn't spot an answer to the question is PlatformPro Dev the same as the existing one or is it also an upgrade?

Jenny
2.0 Pre-Order + PlatformPro Dev 2.0 is a pre-order for the 2.0 Developer Edition. Yes, the 40% off current customer coupon code is an additional 40% off the already reduced pre-order price. With regard to the email you received stating you "receive 2.0 for free because you are a +Plus member", some customers did receive that email in error. We apologize for any confusion.

Jenny :: Web designer at Simple Mama (follow me at @simplemamacom)

Check out Share Me, a social sharing add-on for DMS that is super simple to set up.

Gavin_
When it comes to confusion pagelines are the experts with their communications!!! Instead of anticipation your are just causing concern. I can help with this. So the developer edition is going to double in price from the existing version?