Sign in to follow this  
backwoodsmom

Post Images Showing Up In Boxes

backwoodsmom

When I click on an image in a post, that image shows up in all my boxes as well. Any clue?

Danny
Hi, Would it be possible for you to post a link to an example please. I clicked on both the Garfield and Snowman image and they looked to be working fine?

Please search our forums, before posting!

backwoodsmom
http://backwoodsmom.danoah.com/2011/11/dirty-little-secret/garfieldroom/ Thanks for letting me know if this is creating 3 Garfields across the top of the page, where my boxes are. I appreciate he help!

Danny
OK, I see it now, that is pretty strange. I've never seen boxes act like that before. Would it be possible for you to send me a PM, with account details to your site with admin access so I can take a closer look please?

Danny
Hi, I logged into your site and checked to see if this was being caused by any of your plugins which it wasn't. I then did a test on my site and I had the same outcome as you. Basically, when you add an image to a post that links to itself as an attachment image. It also shows up in the boxes too? You can add this to your custom css to hide them: [code] #boxes .attachment { display:none; } [/code]

backwoodsmom
Thank you so much! Now...to figure out how to add something to my custom css..... :-)