Sign in to follow this  
abbypanda

Each time I post a Blog the page is destroyed

abbypanda

I thought we figured it out yesterday. Every time I post a blog the "blog" page on my site is messed up. It loses its formatting. abbymalone.com (click blog) I deleted another plug in yesterday after this happened. It then worked fine. Today I made a new blog and it's ruined again. This has happened in the past with other pages getting ruined. These plug ins have been there since day 1 and worked fine (the ones that did work) and they have not been updated. Most I can not get to work right. I am beginning to think the problem is with pagelines. How can I find the cause of this.

abbypanda
Also my husband has the same plugins same site and he is not having problems jorymalone.com

catrina
When you mention that it loses its formatting, do you mean that the text's fonts/styles aren't working? How is the blog page supposed to look? What are the missing elements (banner, feature slider, etc.)? From what I see in Chrome, the page looks normal.

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

abbypanda
Its back to normal, I deleted another plug in. When it happens the page is all white and theres text at the top with a link to the first blog. No header no nothing, just a white page with 1 clickable link at the top. I keep having to delete plugins, and this keeps happening