Sign in to follow this  
pepeluchan

How can I adjust the content width?

pepeluchan

Hello, Here is my site: http://kira-teachings.com/blog/curso-kizuna As you can see, the content is not matching the header's width. I set up the page width as FULL-width. Platform Pro won't allow me to change the 800px full-width to a smaller value. What can I do to make the content area match the header? Thank you

Danny
Hi Pepeluchan, Add this code to your Platform Settings --> Custom Code --> CSS Rules and adjust the 800px to your preferred width. [code] .fullwidth #pagelines_content #column-main, .fullwidth .wmain, .fullwidth #buddypress-page #container { width: 800px; } .fullwidth #pagelines_content #column-wrap, .fullwidth #buddypress-page #container { width: 800px; } [/code]

Please search our forums, before posting!

pepeluchan
Thank you for answering so fast. I put there the code and changed the width to 600 but nothing changed. What am I doing wrong? What else do I have to set?

catrina
Try adding this one instead: [code]div#column-wrap div#column-main div#theloop div.copy-pad {width: 800px;}[/code]

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse