Sign in to follow this  
lgblom

3 columns Footer Sidebar

lgblom

Hello i hope someone can help me? How can I get 3 columns Footer Sidebar in the blue footer background? When I put it into Tempalte Setup (site footer) so it appears in the white field above. And where can i change the headline "MORE" in det 5 columns Footer Sidebar? You can find my page here: http://www.blomill.se/wordpress Best regards L G Blom

catrina
You can enable the 3-column footer and change the background to the same shade of blue as the bottom footer so they both appear to be in the same blue area. Also, if you're not going to use the TwitterBar, you can disable that. Here is a workaround for changing the headline text: http://www.pagelines.com/forum/discussion/comment/20155#Comment_20155

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

Rob
L. G. Let me address the "MORE" part of your question first. For each of my sites, I've added my own Text Widgets to the footer area. The first one you add will begin to override the other default components which are dynamically placed. Hence, I'd suggest copying the logo into one, and anything you wish to appear in areas 2 through 5. If you only wish three columns, this is how to do it. However, I'm unsure that the widgets would be evenly spaced if there are only three. You may have to add 2 blank widgets as placeholders. So it would possibly be CONTENT - blank - CONTENT - blank - CONTENT We may well be able to style the Morefoot area to have a background of its own. May I ask you to add it to your site as you'd like it to appear, and if you could, please copy the hex-code for the color background you wish? Thanks.

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur

catrina
The CSS for changing the morefoot/3-column footer must be added to Custom Code > Custom CSS: [code]div#morefoot {background-color: #434F61;};[/code]

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

lgblom
Thanks ... I will test this directly. I am impressed with the quick and good support. Have a nice weekend:) Many thanks!

Rob
We try. Enjoy your weekend too!

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur