Sign in to follow this  
bizint

Change layout for post page in settings....but where can Change a category layout?

bizint

Hi I've found the area to change the layout for a post (in platform pro settings select Blogs and posts and change the setting Post Page Layout Mode). So this works fine sidebar left as I want: http://www.businessinteriors.co.uk/betatest/wordpress/brand-culture-and-the-workplace-white-paper/ but when I click on the breadcrumb root to "white papers" category it seems to go to sidebar right...which I dont want or like...and cant figure where the setting is to change this layout, see here: http://www.businessinteriors.co.uk/betatest/wordpress/office-design-news/white-papers/ Help appreciated!

catrina
For the white papers category, the sidebar that's aligning right is the Secondary Sidebar placed inside Sidebar 2 and the Featured Case Study sidebar is the Primary Sidebar belonging to Sidebar 1. In Template Setup, try moving the Secondary Sidebar to the Sidebar 1 template section and removing it from Sidebar 2 template.

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

bizint
Interesting...I had two sidebar one either side selected and the left sidebar was wrapping down....I've changed the default layout in post page layout mode to one sidebar left... and its working...It is strange though because wouldn't expect the l;ayout to go funny with two sidebar each side selected...maybe the widgets has some conflict...anyway looking okay now with sidebar left...thanks but possibly a little layout bug in their somewhere!