Sign in to follow this  
bizint

How can I separate my posts with a nice line?!

bizint

I've been hunting around with custom css trying to get a line between posts on this page: http://www.businessinteriors.co.uk/betatest/wordpress/knowledge/articles/ I just cant seem to do it! This was my cuistom css two tries...help!!! .post-content {border-bottom:1px solid; border-bottom-color:#E9E9E9; } .associated-post {border-bottom:1px solid; border-bottom-color:#E9E9E9; } They dont work!

Jenny
It looks as though you're using a plugin called Associated Post to display your posts which is overriding the border PlatformPro automatically puts at the bottom. You can try adding something like this to your custom CSS: [code].associated-post { border-bottom: 1px solid #E9E9E9; margin-bottom: 20px; }[/code] And... [code].fpost { border-bottom: 0 none; }[/code] ...To get rid of the border at the bottom of the page so you don't have a double border.

Jenny :: Web designer at Simple Mama (follow me at @simplemamacom)

Check out Share Me, a social sharing add-on for DMS that is super simple to set up.

bizint
Mmm strange...nothing changes...using firbug I've tried all sorts of css changes and additions including the one you suggested...but it just doesnt seem to want to take it...even putting the ! importnat thing in.....any more ideas?!

bizint
I found rather a nice easy way of doing... by putting
in the html at the end of the post.....but would rather it was doen automatically...so any ideas appreciated!

catrina
Remove the
lines from your posts and add this to Custom Code > Custom CSS: [code]div#theloop div.post-content {border-bottom: 1px solid #E9E9E9;}[/code]

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse