Sign in to follow this  
bizint

By default, features show at top of post - how can I default hide this? Rather than hide for each po

bizint

Every post I have shows a default feature at top....I want all features hidden for posts. I cant seem to fins out how to set up the standrad post page so features are hidden?! Thanks for help!

Jenny
What theme are you using? What is the link to your site? If you're using PlatformPro, you will need to visit the Template Setup on the PlatformPro admin. Make sure that none of the templates have the features added.

Jenny :: Web designer at Simple Mama (follow me at @simplemamacom)

Check out Share Me, a social sharing add-on for DMS that is super simple to set up.

bizint
Paglines Pro here's typical post with feature above ! http://www.businessinteriors.co.uk/betatest/wordpress/new-morrisons-warehouse-facility-bridgewater-m5-somerset/

Jenny
You need to visit Template Setup in PlatformPro. The template area you are most likely looking for is "Single Post Page"

Jenny :: Web designer at Simple Mama (follow me at @simplemamacom)

Check out Share Me, a social sharing add-on for DMS that is super simple to set up.

bizint
I figured it out...I had features set in the "header" template section...so although I was able to turn it off in the main page option area...on posts - features were mysteriously appearing without being able to turn off....by moving the auto features templateout of header and into the default page template, I was able to get the same look but drop the features from the post page...(features were getting into the look from the header template) thanks!