Sign in to follow this  
steelmayhem

feature slider modification

kastelic
Think of it in 2 layers. The image (full width) should be a background of the feature. Then the HTML content to make your form goes in the Feature Media Area. Once there you can position it with CSS.

steelmayhem
just a few questions: 1. So which page template should I use? 2. would i still be able to have feature boxes? 3. Im not sure i understand EXACTLY where to place the image (which would be on the left side) and the form. thanks

Rob
1. If the image is being applied to the feature slider, then the Features Page template 2. Yes. You can add boxes to the Features Page via the Template Setup under PlatformPro settings. 3. Your image would be placed in the background of a feature slider if that's what you're using. Else, you can use it as a background in a table or in a widget placed on the main content area via shortcode. There are a myriad of ways to achieve this. You may want to engage one of our Pros to help with it. http://www.pagelines.com/pros

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur

steelmayhem
is there another template i can use without using the slider and still be able to have the feature boxes? It would be strictly using an image and html.

kastelic
Sorry, just realizing you are on IblogPro not PlatformPro. The feature template will show the feature boxes, only the homepage will display the feature slider. However there may be a better way to do what you are trying to do. Rather than use a feature box, you can just use HTML and CSS to place the form and its container directly in your page. The first step would be to create a large background image which would look like the entire example you gave minus the actual form elements, and upload it to your site. Then you would use HTML and CSS to create an element with this image as its background image and put the form HTML inside that container. The HTML would go right in the page content area (make sure to click the html tab) and the CSS would go in Custom Code -> Custom CSS. An example of the HMTL: [code]