Sign in to follow this  
welcome

Upgrading Platform Pro

welcome

I have searched and not come across this exact problem. I have not made an update to Platform Pro. I have Pro 1.1.4 and Base l.0.4 in the "Manage Themes" section of Wordpress. There is no message in Wordpress indicating an update is available. Is the Theme updated automatically in LaunchPad? Do I need to download the Theme from Launchpad again, then upload to Wordpress? Do I download both Pro and Base? Will the newest version include updates from the previous release or do I have to update sequentially? Thanks

Simon
Auto upgrades were introduced in 1.5, you have quite an old version, you will need to do a manual upgrade with FTP.

welcome
So is the latest version in my Launchpad? Will it include all previous updates? Do I update both Pro and Base? Thanks

welcome
Thanks, we're almost there. Do I update both Pro and Base?

Rob
Yes, but before you do, please read this: http://www.pagelines.com/forum/discussion/14315/activating-the-correct-theme#Item_1 The most recent versions include all updates that took place between your older version and now.

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur

welcome
I successfully updated Platform Pro to 1.53, but Base will only update to 1.4 (I downloaded it from LaunchPad). Why doesn't is update to 1.53 as well? Also, I don't see how to do this: Important Step: Remember to head into your theme settings and hit the ???save options??? button; this will regenerate your custom CSS file based on your settings. Where exactly is the "Save" option located? I don't see it. Thanks

Rob
On Dashboard > PlatformPro > Custom Code, on the right side top and bottom of the grey working area, you should see a blue button labelled "Save Options". Did you visit http://www.pagelines.com/ login, and get the latest version of platformbase, then use FTP to upload the extracted files?

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur

welcome
Yes I did download both Platform Pro and Base from Lauchpad. Only Pro updated to 1.53, Base only updated to 1.4. How can I get Base 1.53? Thanks again

kastelic
Base does have its own version numbering, so it won't be the same as Pro. If you downloaded from launchpad you do have the latest version.