Sign in to follow this  
rm2slam

Transparent sidebars??

rm2slam

I had the amazing Anna via email trying to help on tweaking a final custom Iblog pro, and we can't figure out why my side navigation bars are showing up transparent?? The drag and drop is showing up correctly (however, with black text on black bg which I need to figure out why it won't change the text to white when I update the css sheet). So, if you could please visit http://mlmsoulblog.com and click on the BLOG page to see what I mean. The nav is perfect on the overall site. The other issue is on the Media and Video pages - the drag and drop boxes are white with black header, which is fine, but I can't get the text to change color to white. ??

bryan-hadaway

Have you tried putting this at the very bottom of your stylesheet: #sidebar{background:#fff} And then of course you could add further style. For the sidebar headers on the "Multimedia" page you might try: .rsswidget{color:#fff} Thanks, Bryan

rm2slam

Yes, I did and ask you can see it is a blah square with the header being way too large, and no padding and no bevel. It should look like your standard iblogpro sidebar - see example www.tytribble.com. Why are the sidebars not auto formatting to that heading size and bevel white boxes in the version I purchased?

rm2slam

I thought I just replied to this but I don't see it. At any rate, what I was saying was that it should auto default to the sidebars that are standard with this theme, ie www.tytribble.com. Using your method of code pasting above, the boxes are now blah white with shar corners, and the heading is oversized even though I tried to scale down the size by making it an H5 heading vs. an H2. I just want all of the side bars to be the default rounded corners, standard heading. :o(

rm2slam

This only puts up a white box, I need it to be like the standard template looks (www.tytribble.com) with rounded corners, black header and white text. why is the version I have transparent and then the drag and drop widget black on black header text?