Sign in to follow this  
marseille2013

Post and pages without the slider

Danny
Hi Claude, First of you're using PlatformPro 1.2.1, the latest version is 1.5.3, I recommend updating to this version as soon as possible. Now the reason why you have the Feature Slider and the Boxes on all your posts and pages is that you have added the Feature Slider and Box section into your Header Template. To remove the Feature Slider and Boxes, you have two options: 1. You can tick the "Hide Pagelines Boxes", Hide Pagelines Feature" from the Pagelines Section Control, which can be found on your post/page editor screen (look at the image below). The only downside to this option is that you will need to tick these options on all your current posts/pages you want to hide the feature and boxes on and all your future posts and page too. [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/Y4Ykl.png[/IMG] 2. You can remove the the Feature Slider Section as well as the Boxes section from your Header Template, located in Platform Settings --> Template Setup. Then create a custom page for your homepage, this however will result in you losing your Blog posts on your homepage and for this to be available again you will need the help of a custom hook added to your functions.php file. I would recommend you use option one, if you're not happy to use custom code to add the latest blog post to your homepage. If you're comfortable using hooks/filters ect... then use option two.

Please search our forums, before posting!