Sign in to follow this  
geiranders

Trying to adjust line height in feature slider text

geiranders

Dear folks! I've set up my feature slider with the default line height and

font size. http://fortell.as/ It sure would look better with a notch more line height and the text centered vertically inside the text area. I'd be happy if anyone could help me out with the custom CSS code to adjust this. Thanks, this forum is truly awesome!

geiranders
Thanks, Catrina! Unfortunately the code doesn't affect what I see on the page. I upped the line height to 45px, no difference then either. Is this maybe because I use the

formatting?

Danny
Hi Geiranders, I gave this a shot and I posted an image showing my result, if this is how you would like you feature header and text aligned. I have post the code I used below. [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/quqdR.png[/IMG] [code] .fcontent .ftitle { line-height: 2em; } div#feature div.fexcerpt { position: relative; top: 30%; } [/code] I'm not sure but if your feature slider text, on the right hand side, may not look great if the text is any longer than what you already have, so you may have to adjust it in the future.

Please search our forums, before posting!

geiranders
Thanks a lot, Danny! It's now perfectly aligned within the text area, and looks much better I have to say I'm impressed by the help I get on this forum - amazing! All that is left now is to figure out how I adjust the line spacing on those two sentences. I promise to get Firebug for Firefox soon, so I can investigate the next issues by myself...