Sign in to follow this  
techno13

BREAKUP IN MENU ON IE 8 HTML Ads not Showing on Ffox

techno13

Hey guys hope you can help, i normally use Firefox to do my business,but i went on IE8 and viewed my site, the markup on the tab at at the top is messed up and i have no idea how this can be solved,hence why i am writing this request. my blog is Technology Malta. The second issue is that i have Commission junction HTML ads in the sidebar of my blog, which appear normally in IE,even Opera but don't seem to appear on Ffox for some reason, and this only happened recently. I would really appreciate your help guys, and do visit my site in the diff browsers to judge for yourself.thank you

cmunns

It looks like the ads are appearing in Firefox when I took a look: GoDaddy, BlueHost, etc. Are these what you were talking about. In IE8 it looks okay as well except that there is extra navigation items. My first suggestion would be to cut down on the number of scripts and plug-ins...your site is also performing unusually slow and one of the causes may also be a plug-in causing all the navigation items to show in IE

techno13

thank you for your reply, about the ads issue, silly me i forgot i had Ad-block Plus installed on Firefox, and that prevented them appearing.Silly me,,hehe The other issue however was still persistent. i was thinking about the problem, and i couldn't understand why one tab was doing this problem, so i deleted this one page i had which was causing it and it is now WORKING !.technology malta I think there was some bad code in the page which was causing the problem. Shame i had to spend all that time just deactivating plugins,off i go to have a coffee...thank you for your help

bryan-hadaway

It's good to hear you got that figured out. Thanks, Bryan