Sign in to follow this  
michaeljohnprice

New default custom logo

michaeljohnprice

I'm working with Wordpress multisite and I'd like to filter the 'pagelines_custom_logo' array using the functions.php file in platformbase. The purpose is to add an image to the child theme's image folder and use that as the default custom logo. The specific lines I'm attempting to filter are located in the config.options.php file (lines 16-18):

'pagelines_custom_logo' => array(
			'default' 	=> PL_IMAGES.'/logo-platformpro.png',
			'default_free'	=> PL_IMAGES.'/logo-platform.png',

I want to change it to refer to the CHILD_IMAGES folder using the filter so that my changes won't be lost in future updates. Any recommendations? I've gone through the discussions but haven't been able to implement the recommended solutions yet. Appreciate your help.

Danny
Hi Michael, I spoke to one of the developers and he gave me this code: [code] add_action ( 'pagelines_site_logo', 'my_logo' ); function my_logo( $site_logo ) { $site_logo = sprintf( '%s', get_bloginfo('name'), esc_url(pagelines_option('pagelines_custom_logo')), get_bloginfo('name')); return $site_logo; } [/code]

Please search our forums, before posting!

michaeljohnprice
Thanks. I'll give it a shot.

michaeljohnprice
That seems to allow me to change the link URL of the image but when I specified the image src, it didn't change source URL. Here's how I customized the code: [code] add_action ( 'pagelines_site_logo', 'qp_site_logo' ); function qp_site_logo( $site_logo ) { $site_logo = sprintf( '%s', get_bloginfo('name'), esc_url(pagelines_option('pagelines_custom_logo')), get_bloginfo('name')); return $site_logo; }[/code]

michaeljohnprice
Ok...So I worked it out. Here's the solution: [code] add_action ( 'pagelines_site_logo', 'qp_site_logo' ); function qp_site_logo( $site_logo ) { $qp_logo_location = CHILD_IMAGES . '/logo-qpconnect-default.png'; $site_logo = sprintf( '%s', get_bloginfo('name'), esc_url($qp_logo_location), get_bloginfo('name')); return $site_logo; }[/code]

michaeljohnprice
This will have to be a temporary fix because it no longer allows users to change the default logo. It's not dynamic yet. Will continue to hack.