Sign in to follow this  
bhkahului

social icons not visible

bhkahului

Couldn't see them on platform free and still not visible. I uploaded the style.css fix file from this forum. Tried resetting defaults. Can someone help me fix it? www.brantholland.com Aloha, Brant

Rob
Brant, Are you now on the paid version? If you go to Dashboard > PlatformPro Settings > Header And Nav you will see the sections shown below provided you have the Child theme activated. That's Platform Base. [img]http://www.epicurus.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/iconssettings.jpg[/img] The way to include icons on the top is to add your social media links into the boxes in the red rectangle. As you add your Facebook link, the Facebook icon will show. If you Check the box above for RSS, you'll get your site's RSS link. Don't forget to save the settings by scrolling up or down and clicking on the Save button on the right.

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur

bhkahului
I'm using platform pro with base activated. I already filled in these fields & checked the rss box. When I inspect the banner area with firebug I don't see the code for the icons at all. I've already spent quite a bit of time reading these forums and trying to understand it. I can't figure it out.

bhkahului
I figured it out. Don't need help anymore. Resetting the template and layout tabs in settings fixed it.