Sign in to follow this  
riomusi

Adjusting footer Height

riomusi

Hi, Is it possible to adjust the minimum height of footer? I tried to use #footer as CSS selector but no use. Any suggestion? thanks, rio

catrina
I think the selector needs to be more specific than that. Can you please post a link to your site?

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

riomusi
Hello Catrina, Sorry my site is not open to public yet I've pm you the URL. thanks

Danny
Hi Rio, Is the footer min-height you're trying to adjust the same site you gave me access to last week ?

Please search our forums, before posting!

Danny
Right OK, well then I did take a look, I assume that you want the footer to be tighter together ? If so using the min-height won't work as there are other elements using padding, so I have listed all the current CSS that is using padding and making the footer area appear the way it is. [code] #footer .content-pad { padding-top: 8px; } #footer .content-pad { padding: 20px 0 1em; } #content_sidebar .widget, #fullwidth_sidebar .widget { margin-bottom: 1em; } [/code] Changing all of the above to 0px, should do the trick, of course you will need some padding or a min-height in place otherwise the footer area will look slightly strange.

Please search our forums, before posting!