Sign in to follow this  
jayswat

Lazy Load Plugin - Now all my sidebar images are gone!

jayswat

I installed the Ai Lazy Load plugin to help with page load times. When I activated the plugin I got an error that said something about 2 characters not being able to be read. Instructed me to deactivate and delete the plugin. I did that but not all my images in my sidebar are not displaying. They are still there in my dashboard widget when I look and I still see them in the source code. Why are they not displaying? http://highrankers.net/ Thanks, Jay

mstmarie1
Entering the img source into a separate browser tab return an Access Denied message.

Kate
This only happened after you deleted that plugin? Hate to ask an obvious question, but are you sure that's the only plugin you deactivated/deleted? I see the same message as @mstmarie1. Also, hovering over the images in Firebug isn't retrieving anything. So, not sure that AI plugin is the issue...

jayswat
I deleted a Mail Chimp plugin as well b/c it was not being used. I deactivated all my plugins and the images still did not come back. From the beginning... This images disappeared as soon as I installed and activated "AI". I clicked on the settings for that plugin and it took me to the plugin settings for "Mail Chimp". I deactivated "AI" and deleted the plugin. No images. Deactivated "Mail Chimp" and deleted the plugin. (Thought that maybe b/c the settings for "AI" took me to "Mail Chimp" that there may be some kind of conflict.) Tried to install "AI" again but had the same issues. So deactivated and deleted again. These images are being hosted on Amazon S3. This is new for us but the images appeared fine yesterday so I figured it was an issue with the plugin.