Sign in to follow this  
warrantywise

Removing From SoapBoxes

warrantywise

Hi Guys, I setup a page using the box template and only using soapboxes but I wont to be able to remove the
from the HTML. At the moment its only showing 2 per row, I've managed to reduce the width on the boxes but can't seem to remove the

Here is a print screen of the issue: Capture.png Thanks, Scott

Danny
Hi Scott, If you goto "/wp-content/themes/platformpro/sections" and open the file "section.soapbox.php", once opened do a search for this: [code]
[/code] Now it should take you to a section of code that looks similar to this below: [code]
<-- LEAVE THIS ONE ALONE!
<-- DELETE THIS ONE INSTEAD! [/code] Now the code above is slightly different to what you will see, as I have added a few comments, where you see DELETE THIS ONE INSTEAD!, simply remove that line and save the file. Your Soapboxes should now appear how you want them too. If this doesn't work, then let me know. But if I was you I would look to add this file to your Platform Base child theme, if there is a new update to PlatformPro them this code will most likely be removed and you will have add it again. http://www.pagelines.com/docs/custom-sections

Please search our forums, before posting!