Sign in to follow this  
virplay

feature doubt

virplay

why there is a black border left and right around my feature at home page? Want the entire image, not with that black borders. Is it possible? The image is 990 x 300 px Thx www.godigital.es

Rob
That's the result of two related things. If your layout is 1020 and your image is 990, you'll have 15px of black space (background) on either side of the slider. If your image is too narrow, you'll get that. So, either make wider images or, go to Layout Editor and narrow the width to 990. Those are the best solutions.

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur

mstmarie1
According to the CSS, that background image is only 960 X 300 px. http://www.godigital.es/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/feature-banner-godigital.png

virplay
It is 990px but seems that the theme change it to 960 px L-) I have uploaded the image again to 990px My Layout editor is set to Global Content Width 988 Main Column Width 728 Sidebar1 Width 260

virplay
Sorry, I solved it :D Now it works perfect. I se the image to 1200px :D Thx

virplay
One more doubt, sorry. Any way to change the font size at the feature at my home page? It is to big. The whole text doesn't fit. "Hola godigital! Somos profesionales del marketing, internet y dise?±o que buscan conectar con personas con los mismos intereses para establecer sinergias y compartir entre todos. El conocimiento pertenece al universo, no a las personas, comp??rtelo!"

Rob
Keep in mind the purpose of that text is to be a teaser not the actual article. So the amount of text you're proposing to place there is simply too much. It wouldn't matter how small the text was, that amount would wrap right off the page. You can use "Firebug" a Firefox plugin to find the proper CSS for any site element and then modify the CSS code including the font size. This is then applied to Custom Code > CSS Rules.

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur