Sign in to follow this  
hypman

Custom header image problem : (

hypman

Hi I keep entering the url for the above, but everytime i do it it keeps getting deleted from the system. Ive logged out and in to see if that helps but no use. It was fine until earlier today, ive not altered anything else, even all the facebook and twitter url's have gone- can anyone shed any light? Also i ve noticed that from today on some browsers the url is showing with the trailing / and on some without it, it always used to show the trailing / Ive checked the settings in the dashboard and the redirect is on but it just seems strange ?? My site is : www.ripleyhypnotherapy.co.uk/ thanks

kastelic
After inserting the URL are you clicking Save Options? Are you pasting the full absolute URL of your image? As for the trailing slashes, check your permalinks settings.

hypman
Hi Yes im saving it as normal, and yes ive used the full URL -i cant understand why it wont save. My site looks pretty silly without it : ( thanks

hypman
Hi Just FYI ive fogured it out, it was w3 total cache again causing problems. Godamn, my site is loading slow but w3 is incompatible as Andrew says to not use minify settings ?? Any ideas? thank for the help

Rob
We've had some complaints about minify, but some have managed to make it work. It just takes lots of coding skill. Unfortunately, I don't have those.

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur