Sign in to follow this  
flidget

Design Control Settings Revert to Default on Every Settings Change

flidget

Using Platform Pro 1.5.3 with Platform Base 1.4.1 every time I save options the site colours return to default. The correct hex values are displayed on the Design Control screen. The only way to fix, is to click the colour selector box and wiggle the mouse until the correct hex code is displayed in the box with a hash (#) in front of the number. On saving all the hash symbols in front of the hex colour number do not display any more. I suspect this is the issue? Thanks. Neil. #-O

Jenny
You must change the colors in the color-selector box. Just changing typing in the value will not work. You can always type the value in the color-selector box instead of using the mouse.

Jenny :: Web designer at Simple Mama (follow me at @simplemamacom)

Check out Share Me, a social sharing add-on for DMS that is super simple to set up.

flidget
Hi Jenny, Yes, there are at least two issues here. I hope it's going to be fixed and not overshadowed by the new version. The problem is the values are not being stored after using the colour selector box and pressing save options.

Jenny
Are you entering the numerical value only in the box? The # is already there so if you try to enter it again, it won't work.

Jenny :: Web designer at Simple Mama (follow me at @simplemamacom)

Check out Share Me, a social sharing add-on for DMS that is super simple to set up.

flidget
Yes, it doesn't work - precisely the problem :-)

Rob
Neil, could you post a link to this problem in action? Thanks.

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur

flidget
Hi, There isn't really a link as it's dynamic. Everytime I save any Pagelines settings (away from the colour definitions screen), the site colours seem to drop back to default. My colour definitions are still showing (minus the #), but are being ignored until I do the mouse wiggle and re-save the settings from the colour defitinition screen. Thanks, Neil.

Danny
Hi Neil, Can you disable all active plug-ins and see if this resolves the issue. It may well be a conflict caused by a plug-in.

Please search our forums, before posting!