Sign in to follow this  
andulka

Changing post footer height

andulka

I would like to change the post footer background height on the home page, and maybe the colour too, how would I go about that? I mean the area that says Leave a Response and shows the amount of comments. Basically I would like to make it blend into the background and as unnoticeable as possible (so that it looks more like a single page rather than separate boxes). The page is here: http://www.fluteofshame.com/

Jenny
Just use the following code in your custom CSS: [code].post-footer { background-color: #000000 !important; } .hentry .post-footer { border-top: 0 none !important; }[/code] Hope that helps!

Jenny :: Web designer at Simple Mama (follow me at @simplemamacom)

Check out Share Me, a social sharing add-on for DMS that is super simple to set up.

Rob
As for the height, that form is always long and I agree, it occupies way too much real estate. That's why I use Disqus. It's incredibly easy to use and integrates nicely. In regard to the current form, below it, you'll see a black area that's actually a separate container for responses. Do you have Firebug for Firefox? It's a browser plugin that would help you analyze the components of the site. You may create your own CSS from the info it provides.

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur