Sign in to follow this  
christycollins

Images within Tables

Rob
Christy, You may have forgotten a previous discussion thread in which I pointed out that Wordpress handles tables rather badly and that CSS must be applied specific to the table. To be more specific, 1. You could resize the images by 50% as they're rather large. Make sure they don't exceed a particular width. I'd suggest 140px (the size Amazon uses). The height is unimportant for this purpose. 2. Apply CSS to the table command itself. Not < table border="0" but more like < table style="border:0"; width:600px";.... etc. 3. Add a

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur

Danny
Hi Christy, I would definetly use Rangelone advice, but wouldn't it be better to use a gallery plugin?

Please search our forums, before posting!

christycollins
I am an inexperienced coder, I did finally pull in a gallery, but I was wanting it more displayed just on the page. I suppose there may be a gallery that does this not in carousel form. Thanks for all the help.

christycollins
Rangelone, I have conquered the tables better. I am using them to put some text in columns also. Working good!

Rob
The only thing you need to remember is to style the tables for WP. Each tag, except

• Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur