Sign in to follow this  
euroman

Station Pro - Problem with Logo, not showing...

euroman

Hi, I have a problem, I have set up newest WP version and newest taion Pro theam, but when I am adding a link to a custom logo in: Full Image URL and hit save, the page reloads and the url dissapears and no image is showing. Please can you tell me what am I doing worng, Ive been killing myself for over 5 hours... Thanks.

Andrew

Could be a validation error in your image url. Posting a live link is the easiest way to solve this one.

euroman

Hey also got an email from Adam : Can you show me what URL you are trying to enter into that area? It's likely just not formatted right. Thanks Tatiana. Also, I do believe Andrew replied to the thread so we'll continue the support there. ----------------- I enter such url: http://www.mysite.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/MiniLogo.png Now once I hit save settings everything dissapears and there are no more link for custom logo and for favico. Once I hit restore to riginal settings the favico link comes back to original pagelines favico. I have set up this template on my other blog long time ago when I bought it, but never used the blog and everything worked fine there, and now I have re-installed WP and Template 3 times now and everytime is the same thing... Really dont know wht am i doning wrong... Please help...

pagelinesuser

are you on hostgator hosting by chance? can you directly navigate to the image URL you're entering?

euroman

Yeah, I am on hostgator, both blogs on hostgator... Just tested, and yes I can navigate directly to the Image... Really dont know what to do... Im thking maybe is CHMOD problem or something, because I checked all the settings on both blogs and on old one everything working properly and on the new one everything is set up as on old one but everytime I enter the url for the image and hit save button eveything gets deleted together with the link to favico... Weired...

bryan-hadaway

This might be a HostGator issue, not entirely sure. I know the problem isn't the same, but the cause may be: http://www.pagelines.com/forum/topic.php?id=1435 And the solution was:

"After working on this issue all day, I finally figured out exactly what's going on. Hostgator has added some security measures to fight the growing number of WP exploits out there... To fix: simply hit up Hostgator via chat support so they can whitelist the URL on your server.. (technically, this is all related to some mod_security setting on shared HG servers)"
Thanks, Bryan