Sign in to follow this  
petterhuseby

Border bellow the feature.

petterhuseby

Hi I have a chalenge with the feature box. I want a image to cover 100% of the feature page, and have tunes the customcss.php file to manage this: You can see the page here: Pckompaniet Im not able to remove the "space/border" in the bottom of the feature page. So I get a white stripe under my picture. Is it possibe to remove the stripe? Best regards Petter Huseby

Jackey

Similar to this? That can be done out of the box. Or do you want to remove the bottom bar as well?

petterhuseby

Yes, that is perfect, how did you do it? Regards Petter

petterhuseby

Hi I tried it but the result is the same :-( Here is my custom code in _customcss.php #footer {display:none;} #cred {display:none;} #morefoot{display:none;} #feature .fmedia { margin-left:0px; width:960px;} It may be hard to help if it should work with your suggjestion, so I suppose it someting "wrong" on my page. Is it possible to set a color on the "border" so I can match my gray, then it will disapear :-) Thanks for the Tips!!! >Petter

Jackey

Hi Petter, There is no need for any custom code to achieve this. In the backend under: `[iBlogPro][Feature Setup][Feature-x][Feature Background (CSS - Optional)]` You should enter in the input field: `#fff url(http://yourwebsite/wp-content/uploads/yourbackground.JPG)` Please first remove the ` #feature .fmedia { margin-left:0px; width:960px;} ` You need to upload the media `yourbackground.JPG` to your `...../wp-content/uploads` folder prior to all this. You need to do this for each and every feature page you have.

petterhuseby

Hi Still not able to get rid of the line. I have removed the things you suggjested, and added the background. Here is the last in my _customcss.php file: #footer {display:none;} #cred {display:none;} #morefoot{display:none;} Again thanks for your suggjestion :-) >Petter

Jackey

Try this: #feature .hentry { height:385px; }

petterhuseby

Yes !!! It worked. Thank you for not giving me up :-) by the way, Greate page you got :-) Best regards Petter