Sign in to follow this  
storm09

Features only showing 2 slides not 5

storm09

Hi - My features aren't displaying like they should - http://trm.hickmanking.com/ Only 2 are visible instead of the 5 I've created. I've completed the following; - All 5 features slides are in the same feature slide set. - On the home page > Feature Slider Section > I've selected the correct Feature Set To Show (I've deleted the default feature set, so there's only one to choose from). - On the home page > The Number of Feature slides to appear is set to 5. - I also deactivated all the plugins, but this made no difference. I always use the same 4-5 plugins and haven't experienced any issues with my Features on any previous sites. - I read plenty of previous posts on similar issues, but to my knowledge I've covered those by checking the above points. Blast! I've run out of ideas as how to solve this one...just can't think what I've missed out? Weird. Any help anyone can offer will be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Kate
It doesn't seem to be a JS error. So, more than likely it's a markup issue. I would try running the page through a validator, and that will include the Feature section code. I do see a lot of "small" tags. Did you implement those?

storm09
As per your suggestion, I ran the site through a validator, validator.w3.org/, which highlighted an error in one of my tags. I could easily fixed this so 3 sliders were displaying correctly. I couldn't determine any other errors however from validation (just too much code), but after awhile, I figured I must've just had similar tag errors on my 3rd slide. After about 5mins 'presto!' - all 5 sliders were now displaying correctly again. The major tag error must've been on my 3rd slide. Now I just have to clean up the typography a little http://trm.hickmanking.com/. I didn't realise features were quite so fragile when placing tags in the title of a slider, so I'll definitely tread a little lighter with these types of tags in future. Thanks your help. Much appreciated :)