Sign in to follow this  
giannibaccega

play/pause button changing size

giannibaccega

I've got a problem with the play/pause button. When I press it it changes size. 26x25 when in pause state, 24x26 when in play state. How do i change that behaviour? Thanks www.giannibaccega.com

Danny
Hi Gianni, The problem you have is this, your CSS code for the play and pause was slightly different and therefore was causing the error. If you look below you will see what I mean. This is your code for the play button: [code] #feature-footer span.playpause.resume span { background: url("../images/feature-play.png") no-repeat scroll 4px 5px transparent; padding: 3px 8px 4px; } [/code] This is your code for the pause button: [code] #feature-footer span.playpause.pause span { background: url("../images/feature-pause.png") no-repeat scroll 4px 5px transparent; display: block; width: 21px; } [/code] As you can see there is a slight difference, one having display:block and a width, whilst the other has only padding. So if you add this to your CSS Rules, located at Platform Settings --> Custom Code, this should resolve the issue. [code] #feature-footer span.playpause.resume span { background: url("../images/feature-play.png") no-repeat scroll 4px 5px transparent; display: block; width: 21px; } [/code]

Please search our forums, before posting!

giannibaccega
thanks for the quick answer. I'm trying that code but it only puts the transparent background...

Danny
Hi Gianni, Hmmm.. I'm not sure whats happend there, for some reason that should of worked, but after viewing your site I can see that it has moved the play/pause button to the right? Could you remove my code and set it back to how you had it before so I can take another look please ?

giannibaccega
ok, solved. Don't ask me how I get this :D This is the code i've added: #feature-footer span.playpause {position:relative; top:1px; left:-910px; background-color:transparent;border-color:transparent;} #feature-footer span.playpause.resume {width:21px; height:21px;}

Danny
Hehe, we got there eventually, nice job!