Sign in to follow this  
alexsohsg

Features sequence

alexsohsg

Hi, I would like to know how do I set the sequence of Feature posts? I don't seem to find where I can configure it. Thanks.

Danny
Hi Alex, If I understand you correctly, I assume you're talking about the viewing time of each feature in the slider? If that is correct, you can change the viewing time here. Platform Settings --> Feature Settings and then change the following settings to your preference. Feature Viewing Time (Timeout) Feature Transition Time (Timeout) Hope this helps.

Please search our forums, before posting!

alexsohsg
Hi Danny, thanks for your help. Sorry my question wasn't clear enough. I have a few items "pictures, Video ...etc on the feature box. But somehow my video will always come on the front but I wanted it on the 2nd feature box but I could not find a way to do it. Please let me know if you know how. Cheers Alex

Danny
Oh sorry Alex, I misunderstood you :P Yeah you can solve this by installing this plugin: http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/post-types-order/ If you take a look at the screenshot below you will see that it allows you to drag and drop them in any order you like, which is pretty awesome. http://s.wordpress.org/extend/plugins/post-types-order/screenshot-1.png?r=449824

alexsohsg
Wow that's wonder Danny. A big thank you :-D

Danny
No problem Alex, I always forget to install that plugin myself and its so useful too :D