Sign in to follow this  
allpage2011

I need to make the Platform Pro featuren not show on the blog page

allpage2011

Hi. I am building a new site on a sub domain of my own main site. I am building on Platform Pro and here is a link to my Blog Page which is by the way, not the front page. http://test.allconsult.co.za/blog/ . I did not place the feature slider section onto the Blog Page template but it appeared anyway. I do not want the feature on that page as it occupies the crucial top half of the Blog page and that is not a good idea. On other pages, I have been able to merely tick a box and thereby not show the feature on that page but the blog page does not allow that. I have been told I can sort the issue out using custom css but I am afraid I am not very good at that yet. Can you advise me please Neal Allen

kastelic
Go to PlatformPro -> Template Setup -> Posts Pages. Here you can remove the Pagelines Features section.

allpage2011
Hi Kastelic I wish it were that simple. The only section I dragged into the Posts page template was content. The Pagelines feature is not in the template. Despite this, the feature appears on the page. Any other thoughts?

Danny
Hi, The reason for the feature slider showing up on your blog page and any other page you most likely create is due to having the feature slider section in your header template. If you remove it from the Header template it will no longer appear on your blog page or any other page you dont wish to have it on.

Please search our forums, before posting!

allpage2011
Dear Doctor Danny. Your diagnosis is exquisitely correct. May your team win every match. Visit us in South Africa some time. Cape Town is a world class destination. Regards <):)