Sign in to follow this  
ferdmaster

Some small customization issues

ferdmaster

Hi there! I have only two easy issues I just can't figure out by myself. On this page: http://www.ngojobs.at/media/, how do I a) get the three soapboxes aligned well? The left one is further down than the others. Changing the size of the graphics wouldn't help since I want it this way. B) create a space of about 5px between the callout's red bottom border and the footer? Thanks as always!

kastelic
For the callout margin: [code] #callout { margin-bottom : 10px } [/code] For the spacing issue, I would recommend editing your image files to include some white space at the bottom of each smaller image, so that they are all the same height, although the small ones still look smaller.

ferdmaster
Thanks kastelic, that worked fine. Regarding the spacing issue: I am providing my users my logo in three different sizes for them to download and use on their website. That's why I need to use the original size images. Is there no other way?

Danny
Hi, I think Kastelics advice on the images is the best solution unfortunately. I will try to see if there is any other way to achieve the spacing without the need to have the white space added to the images but I really don't think its possible. I will contact you via PM if I find anything.

Please search our forums, before posting!

Rob
You know you could skip the soapboxes, and switch over to a table. That way your alignments will all be equal, the sizes fixed along with heights, and you'd have the underline laterally equal.

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur

ferdmaster
I know, I used to work with tables before. But it drove me crazy, because I'm no expert and I don'r really like working too much with HTML/CSS. That's why I bought PlatformPro :-)